We take various approaches to solve social issues for the realization of a sustainable society as well as fulfilling our inherent mission in society as a financial group.
We work to fulfill our CSR through our business, using our Corporate Vision and Principles of Ethics and Conduct as guidelines.
In order to be flexible in responding to a change of the environment surrounding financial institutions, we promote CSR activities while continually reevaluating our CSR materiality.
- † The previously published CSR Report will now be integrated into MUFG Report 2015.
- † The initiatives and activities of each company are differentiated by the marks below.
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking
- Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities
- Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS
- Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance
- MUFG Union Bank
- † Employee affiliations are as of the time of their respective interviews and may have changed.
(As of August 2015)